Sunday, March 20, 2011

So many changes!!

So today was my final day of breastfeeding Natalie.  Although I was ready, it was bittersweet.  It always makes me sad when my babies were are longer dependent on just me to feed them.  But, I am so thankful to have made it at least 5 months.  I had wanted originally to go to six months but life was just getting in the way.  She is big and healthy and strong so it's all good!

She is officially a big girl now too because she started cereal today!  Most of it came back out and onto her clothes, which I think is fairly normal the first time, but she was DEFINITELY interested and tried to eat it.  She got frustrated quickly though - only a tiny bit was going into her mouth and she wanted her bottle!  LOL!  We'll try again when she is not so hungry.

P.S.  I have blogs scheduled to post a few times this week, so check back soon!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

that is a lot of changes! am looking forward to many more blogs!