Monday, November 1, 2010

3 weeks

I can't believe it - Natalie is 3 weeks old!! It feels like a lifetime! I will try and give a quick recap of how things are going.

We came home from the hospital on the 12th. Of course we had to make sure we got the traditional 'coming home' photo in the carseat!


Lindsay and Paige are so excited to have her home and they are really great with her. Of course we have to remind them sometimes to be careful, but really they are very gentle and careful with her most of the time.

Natalie has already been to the pediatrician twice and appears to be gaining weight nicely - yay! We will go back at one month for her next check-up (and probably first round of shots - boo). I am psyched that we have made it to 3 weeks without her getting sick - I had been holding my breath until we passed the point where Paige got sick (2 weeks).

At one week old:














2 weeks:















Pictures at 3 weeks are not downloaded yet, of course. Here's one of the birthday girl instead. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hooray for 3 weeks! it doesnt seem that long to me.