Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

This is a little late but I just got the pictures downloaded yesterday!  I was a bit worried about Halloween costumes this year because new ones were definitely NOT in the budget.  Luckily, when I asked Paige what she wanted to be, she immediately replied Cinderella!!  As luck would have it, we have a Cinderella costume already in our dress up box.  Score!  However, everything is the dress-up box is basically too small for Lindsay at this point.  Then one day I saw some leftover white gauzy type material laying around that looked a lot like a VEIL...and it got me thinking that, paired with her flower girl dress from Melissa's wedding, we had the perfect bride costume!  Luck was on my side this year because Lindsay liked the idea when I suggested it to her.  Whew!  Crisis averted!

A big thank you to Aunt Melissa for sewing the material on to Lindsay's headband!!  :)

And of course, Natalie had to wear the hand me down Tigger costume!!  If I can find the time (yeah, right) I will go back and try to post side by side pictures of all three of them in their first Halloween Tigger outfit!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

So much fun!! i cant wait to do it again next year! maybe we can all dress up and go trick or treating

Tracy Chin said...

LOVE the pics! I love that the Tigger costume has lasted for 3 kids' Halloweens!