Thursday, May 12, 2016

Anybody out there??

Probably not!  I'm just updating this now for myself, so I can document some more fun things about what the kids are doing right now.  So what are they into these days?

Lindsay - almost finished with 5th grade and transitioning into middle school.  This makes me happy and sad at the same time.  She's growing up!  She just found out she made the Elite team for FC Brandywine soccer so we are excited to try that program out and be closer to home!  She is playing volleyball for BYC for the first team and loves it.  She has decided not to continue with band into middle school.  Since we hope to start piano lessons soon I'm letting that one go.

Paige - is currently very excited to start playing an instrument next year.  She is torn between the clarinet, saxophone and violin.  I can't decide which I think she should do either!!  Band seems to be a little more upbeat and fun, but really who knows what she would like better.  I am reading her the book The BFG.  She is super into gymnastics right now and just landed her kickover from a backbend.  She is doing karate and is an orange/green belt.

Natalie - is finishing up Prek and is starting Kindergarten next year!  Another big milestone!  Right now she loves crafts, especially printing out My Little Pony coloring pages and cutting them out to make paper dolls of sorts.  We enjoy our afternoons hanging out and relaxing after school and before the big girls get home - I will miss them!  She is also doing karate and is a Little Dragon purple belt.

I'll post some pictures soon!  I will maybe try and do this monthly!




No comments: